| Variable Speed Drive
| Contact Us
Our Variable Speed Drive provides improved engine performance and reliability.
AK06 Variable Speed Drive (VSD) with 12-pulse input, filtered PWM output, NEMA4 enclosure is designed for controlling a protecting of electric submersible pumping units for crude oil production equipped with electric submersible inductive motors (ESM), offers enhanced motors performance, reliability and system integration options for electric submersible pumps (ESP’s).
The VSD design provides possibility for replacement of all basic modules, functional units and circuit boards in the field.
All couplings and connections between units and circuit boards are detachable and demountable; there is no need to perform soldering when replacing any failed unit inside the VSD.
- Completely sealed enclosure compatible for outdoor installation.
- Smooth Electric Submersible Pump (ESP) start, full control and protection during operation.
- Real-time process monitoring, analysis and control.
- «Flying start» mode allows starting the ESP while it is back spinning decreasing downtime.
- Protection against ESM starting in case of backspin rotation (if “Flying start” mode is off).
- Various «Rocking start» modes unlock the ESP in case of mechanical jam saving time and money on round trip operations.
- Maintaining process parameters (pressure, level, pump, vibration), output current and motor speed.
- «Soft Start with Synchronization» algorithm holding output frequency for a present time upon the start prior to its further increase.
- Motor current optimization through automatic adjustment of output voltage to frequency ratio at any given frequency.
- Periodic operation between two preset frequencies, maintains oil level needed for the ESP to keep running, while keeping the oil flowing compared to on-off periodic modes where the oil could drain back if the check valve fails.
- Log in controller, auto restart function, backspin protection, display unit on front door, downhole sensors support. Optionally you can read/write wirelessly all parameters from controller (and from downhole sensor), download log to USB-flash driver.
- Communicate with next downhole sensors: Borets, WellLift, Centinel, Centrilift, ACE Downhole, Solvapli, Novomet, Phoenix, Oxford, Oxford R4 1 OK, Phoenix/Uniconn, Phoenix PICv2, ViewPoint, Centrilift, Izhevsk, TMS-1, TMS-2, WoodGroup, Triol, Zenith, SKAD-2002, Alnas, TMSN-3, SPT-2, SPT-3 (SPTX), Orion, Etalon, Almaz.
- Any another protocols can be added by customer request.